- National Consumer Protection Week is February 28 - March 6, 2021. Subscribe to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Consumer Alerts.
- Protect yourself against COVID-19 vaccine scams.
We work with the Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General to educate the public on topics like credit rights and consumer scams. We also help consumers fight deceptive business practices the City. Our goal is to advocate and mediate on behalf of Boston consumers.
We handle complaints against businesses inside and outside of Boston, and try to resolve complaints before they end up in court. If you do take legal action, we can tell you about different services to help you resolve your issue. In some cases, we may even be able to act as a mediator. Find out more about our work.
HAVE A COMPLAINT?
You have rights as a consumer. If you feel those rights have been violated, we can help. Please call us at 617-635-3834 if:
- you feel a business was unfair to you and you couldn’t resolve the issue
- you want to know how to get a business to respond to you, or
- you want help, more information, or copies of our educational pamphlets.