Capacity Building and Training Initiative
The Capacity Building and Training Initiative prevents and addresses violence by strengthening trauma-informed and equitable approaches among providers and systems serving children, adults, and families in Boston and beyond.
Bronwen White (she/hers)
How you can get involved
Since 2013, the Capacity Building and Training Initiative (CBTI) has:
- trained over 7,000 providers who collectively are serving 100,000+ residents, and
- partnered with 45+ agencies.
- Bronwen White (she/her), Director, email@example.com or 617-416-2699
- Kimberly Mendoza-Iraheta (she/her) Training Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-680-7493
- Alain Davis (he/him) PREVAYL Program Manager, email@example.com
- Zarie Locke (they/them) Training Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- D McMillion-Williams (they/he/she) Program Coordinator, Boston Youth Resiliency and Recovery Collaborative, email@example.com
Trauma and resiliency resources
For more information about trauma and resiliency resources, please contact Bronwen White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-416-2699.
For trauma response, recovery and support services, please contact the Neighborhood Trauma Team Network 24-hour support hotline at 617-431-0125.