BCYF’s network of community centers offer a wide range of diverse features and programs that are as unique as the neighborhoods they serve.COVID-19 CURRENT STATUS:
- Programs and classes: BCYF community centers are offering programs and classes for pre-registered participants. We continue to expand the menu of offerings as we are able to in accordance with public health guidelines. Learn more about our registration guidelines.
- Meal distribution: Select BCYF locations are meal pick-up sites. You can learn more and find a location online.
- 255 Medford Street
Boston, MA 02129
School-year hoursMonday through Friday, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours may vary during school vacations.Summer hoursMonday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.Pool HoursTuesday through Friday, 1-9 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
BCYF Charlestown Community Center Study
Boston Centers for Youth & Families, Neighborhood Services, and the Public Facilities Department are exploring options for a new community center in Charlestown.
The next meeting will be held at the end of the summer. The exploratory process is expected to be wrapped up by fall 2022.
Take our survey
Please tell us about what you'd like to see in our community center in Charlestown!
BCYF Charlestown programsBCYF Charlestown programs
- Computer Lab Open Access Times
- Flag Football
- Girls Leadership Club
- Open Swim/Family Swim Times
- Roller Hockey
- Rugby and Reading Program
- Smart from the Start Family Night
- Smart from the Start Playgroup
- Swim Lessons
- Swim Team
- Vacation Week Sports Program
- Youth Basketball
To learn more about programming at the BCYF Charlestown Community Center please contact the center directly or take a look at our current program listing.
News and AnnouncementsNews
BCYF Announces Pool Facility Safety Update for Summer 2022
Registration for BCYF Teen Summer Programs Opens April 6