BCYF’s network of community centers offer a wide range of diverse features and programs that are as unique as the neighborhoods they serve.COVID-19 CURRENT STATUS:
- Programs and classes: BCYF community centers are offering programs and classes for pre-registered participants. We continue to expand the menu of offerings as we are able to in accordance with public health guidelines. Learn more about our registration guidelines.
- Meal distribution: Select BCYF locations are meal pick-up sites. You can learn more and find a location online.
BCYF Gallivan programsBCYF Gallivan programs
- Chair Yoga
- Senior Bingo
- Tech Goes Home
- E-Science Changemakers
- Y.L.E. (Young Ladies Evolving)
- Gallivan L.Y.F.E. (Leading Youth Forward Everyday)
We are a breakfast and lunch grab-and-go location. Call ahead for details about free meals provided by the City of Boston.
Upcoming EventsUpcoming Events
BCYF Gallivan community center reopening
- When September 07, 2018, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
BCYF Gallivan Community Center
61 Woodruff Way
Mattapan, MA 02126
Boston Centers for Youth & Families
- Email BCYF@Boston.gov
- Phone 617-635-4920
News & AnnouncementsNews
Registration for BCYF Teen Summer Programs Opens April 6